- Rarely Seen Jack Benny Film Makes DVD Debut
- Update #2: 10 Things I Learned at the TCM Classic Film Festival
- Screening Report: THE KID (1921) at Film Forum + Chaplin Look-Alike Contest
- Happy Birthday, Robert Osborne – Live from the 2013 TCM Classic Film Festival!
- Screening Report: The 1933 Pre-Code Festival
- Update: Bill Hader Returning for Third Season of “TCM Essentials Jr.”
- Henry Koster’s FRAULEIN (1958)
- UPDATE #4: My Obsessive-Compulsive Guide to the TCM Classic Film Festival
- Screening Report: FOXY – THE COMPLETE PAM GRIER at the Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Pam Grier at the Film Society of Lincoln Center
Tag Archives: Film Society of Lincoln Center
Like I needed another reason to adore Pam Grier. “I loved the old Boris Karloff films,” the actress said on Friday night before a midnight screening of SCREAM BLACULA SCREAM (1973) at the Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Francesca Beale … Continue reading
Actress Pam Grier appeared tonight at the Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Elinor Bunin Monroe Film Center. She’s still gorgeous and sassy at age 63. Foxy: the Complete Pam Grier, an 11-film retrospective, continues through Sunday. The schedule is here.
“What’s it like to live in a world without words,” Film Comment editor Gavin Smith asked the audience at the Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Howard Gillman Theater last night, before a well-attended screening of François Truffaut’s FAHRENHEIT 451 (1966). The … Continue reading
Tonight, the Film Society of Lincoln Center kicked off a nine-day, fifteen-film retrospective of the work of Japanese director Keisuke Kinoshita (1912-1998) with a screening of CARMEN COMES HOME (1951, aka KARMEN KYOKO NE KAERU) at the Howard Gilman Theater. The film … Continue reading